sábado, dezembro 04, 2004

meu primeiro texto...

Para todos aqueles (inclusive eu) que a dada altura pensam não serem capazes de aguentar mais...Temos sempre força, mesmo quando julgamos já não ter...Somos sempre mais fortes do que pensamos...;)

"I see the fear in the things we don't understand
I see the fear in another blind man
I can't hold back this fire that stills inside
I can't hold back who I am

I know you're strong
And I know you belong
I know you're strong...my beautiful one

I can't turn away from what I believe
I can't destroy our saviour oh no oh no oh no
I know the beauty in all that I can see
I can't hold one what you can't release

(...)

Cause I can't hold you
And I can't hold me
And I can't hold on
To what they can't believe
And I can't hold you
And I can't hold me
And they won't understand.. Till the blind man sees

I know you're strong...my beautiful one
I know you're strong
I know you belong
I know you're strong...my beautiful one"


I KNOW YOU'RE STRONG...


"reamon-strong"

2 Comments:

Blogger transeunte said...

my beautiful one...eu sei bem que és forte.e tu também o sabes.bjs

12:37 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

"I know you're strong...my beautiful one" =)

1:37 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home